What are the OPENING HOURS of the Centre?
Monday - Friday 9.00am - 5.00pm, or 8.00pm when classes are running
Saturday mornings- 9.00am - 1.00pm and later when classes are running
Sundays when classes are running
1. BOOKINGS: Do I need to book?
It is always advisable to book, so as to avoid disappointment if you turn up on the day and it is full. Likewise, it is always helpful to register your interest so that we know to contact you in case of cancellation. Some events that end up being cancelled due to lack of numbers would have gone ahead if all those who waited until the day to register had only pre-booked!
How do I find and book an event online?
If you know what you are looking for, try a search using either:
- the search box at the top which searches the whole website
- on the left hand side of the screen you can search within the Calendar of Events by date, week, month
- or if you know what TYPE of event you want, by category. See the explanation of the categories here
- or enter a name or words into the orange 'Search Our Calendar' box on the left.
Book online via Paypal - Your Paypal bookings will be confirmed by Payment Confirmation email once we have received and processed your payment which should be within 24hrs (unless it is the weekend). For bigger events we issue tickets which are sent as an attachment with your Payment Confirmation.
Book by telephone - call us at the office on 01242 254321 and pay with a card over the phone
By email - send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: Some courses require that you speak to the tutor first. These you cannot book online.
2. THERAPY: Can I make an appointment to see a therapist? Yes, but we will give you their contact details for you to speak to them directly. Our affiliated therapists are self-employed and make appointments directly with their own clients.
3. DISCOUNTS: I am not in receipt of benefits. Can I get a discount? Yes, many events have an Early Bird price right up to two weeks beforehand.
4. MEMBERSHIP: I come to so many events at the centre, can I get a loyaly discount? Yes, Friend Members get a massive 15% discount off everything over £13.00 PLUS a free Guest Author talk every term! Call the office to become a Friend.
5. CONCESSIONS: Do you have concessions? Yes, at 10% discount, although these tickets cannot be booked online. Please call the office on 01242 254321 to book. We do ask you bring proof of eligibility, ie Pensioners, jobseekers, full-time students, those who are on benefits and who would otherwise not be able to attend.
6. CANCELLATIONS: Please make sure you can attend at the time of booking! Tickets are non-transferable and non-refundable. If the Isbourne has to cancel an event you will receive a refund or a transfer to another course if you wish.
7. ACCESS: Please call the office to discuss access requirements or disability needs.
8. FOOD AND DRINK: Can I bring my own? When the Isbourne Cafe is open we would prefer that you enjoy it rather than take your own food and drink into the rooms. Bottled water or drinks with lids can be taken into the rooms.
9. PARKING: Where can I park? The nearest parking is Rodney Road pay car park. There is also metered parking on surrounding streets up until 8.00pm. After 8.00pm there is some free parking.
10. PROGRAMME: I would like to /do not wish to receive the printed programme - the printed programme is sent to all who register at the Centre. If you no longer wish to have it posted to you please call the office. If you wish to help with our costs towards the programme we would be very grateful, as they are expensive to produce. There is an electronic version of the programme if you prefer, and all the information is also on this website.
11. E-NEWSLETTER: - I would like to /do not wish to receive the E-Newsletter to my email address once a month. All newcomers are registered to receive the Isbourne E-News with updated, articles and Isbourne information, but you can unsubscribe at any time from within the E-News itself, or call the office.
12. CONTACT INFORMATION: Why do you want my details and what do you do with them? We do not give your details to third parties and only use them to send you payment confirmations or contact you when we need to, or occasionally if you have attended something and we feel you would appreciate knowing about a similiar event coming up.
13. VOLUNTEERS: - How do I become a Volunteer? Please write to email@example.com g to register your interest.
14. BOOKS: Where can I find a certain book? We have many wonderful mind, body spirit books in our Isbourne Library, a lovely room full of donated titles, some very new and some well known texts. Always worth a try!
15. HOW DO I BECOME A TRAINER, THERAPIST OR RENT A ROOM FOR AN EVENT AT THE CENTRE? Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org, let us know what you would like to offer and we can advise you about your options and send you an application form. Please allow a few weeks for applications to go through.