Relax and re-energise in our friendly new Café near the centre of town, at the Isbourne Centre. Get away from the stress of shopping and enjoy some delicious, home-made freshly prepared food.
In a great central location the Isbourne Café is the perfect place to come for a quiet coffee or lunch with friends, or as a vitalising break when attending a talk or course at the Isbourne Centre and College.
- wide selection of light lunch options
- variety of freshly made sandwiches and salads
- daily specials board
- all-day selection of breakfast rolls
- vegetarian and gluten free options
- excellent coffee, a range of herbal teas, natural soft drinks
- mouth-watering choice of cakes and pastries
What's not to like?
For more information please contact the Centre on 01242 254321 or just pop in, we will be happy to see you!
The Café is currently open Mon - Fri 9.30am - 3.00pm
The Café is now also open on Wednesday and Thursday evenings (5pm - 7pm) and Saturdays 10am - 2pm, with Jill Purser. She'll also be doing healthy food demonstrations at 3pm - 5pm on Saturdays, which comprises a light 4-course meal (£12 - advance bookings only. Call Isbourne on 01242 254321).