IN-HOUSE: INTUITIVE ART WORKSHOP
Intuitive art is about letting go of fear or expectations, allowing each painting to evolve in its own time, in its own way, allowing something new and unknown to emerge as you tap into your inner wisdom, allowing art to be created from that place of guidance.
This workshop provides a nurturing, fun and relaxing space in which you can enjoy the process of creating mixed media artworks. Allowing you to enjoy the creative process, to let go, creating spontaneously, without thinking, without trying to draw precise shapes, or recognisable images, trusting your intuition and instinct rather than your brain.
Frances will offer to ‘read’ an intuitive pastel artwork created by each participant during the workshop, giving her intuitive insight into the artwork.
What to expect
- We will be experimenting with different techniques and materials, including acrylics, acrylic pouring medium, encaustic art, and pastels.
- Frances will guide you in the application of each medium and technique, offering you guidance throughout, ensuring this workshop is suitable for those that are new to art as well as those that are more experienced.
- Each day will start and end with a short guided meditation.
- No experience necessary with anything!
- ALL art materials are provided, to include painting irons, waxes, assorted paints, paper, canvas boards and stretched canvases.
- Places are limited so that everyone receives individual attention.
- Please bring your own lunch.
- Free Drinks / light refreshments are provided and available throughout the day.
- Aprons are provided to protect your clothing.
Visit www.franceswhitman.com to view artworks created by previous workshop participants.
As a wellbeing and educational charity, The Isbourne aims to make its courses and workshops accessible to all regardless of income. We have researched how other organisations fund their courses and come up with a three tier pricing system:Supported rate: this fee is less than the Standard and allows anyone with financial challenges to still participate. You do not have to show proof, this is offered on trust.
Standard rate: this is how much we would like all participants to pay as it covers The Isbourne costs and supports the tutor.
Sponsor rate: this is a little more than the Standard fee and allows you to subsidise and support others who might not be able to pay the Standard fee.
You choose what tier of payment best suits you - no questions asked!