IN-HOUSE: OPEN DAY WITH SUNNY
Yoga is a Sanskrit word that means “to yoke or reconnect”, yoga teaches us not only to reconnect with who we really are but also to find that connection with other people around us and the community we live in.
This Open Day is an invitation to connect by sharing the teachings of Yoga in a very special way; offering free taster sessions of classes throughout the day which will show you some magical appreciation of why Yoga is so beneficial for our whole self wellbeing.
It’s a day to celebrate what Yoga is all about and how it can weave through every part and moment of our lives, connecting everything and everyone together as a whole, a community as one.
Come and join Sunny for one or all of her classes on this very special day, with her passion and zest for life she will guide you through the day and share with you her experience of the benefits of the practice.
This day is open to all, for beginners and regular practitioners. Modification and guidance can be offered to suit each student if needed.
- 9am - 9.30am Pranayama (learn to breathe the Uyajji Breath)
- 9.45am - 10.45am Ashtanga Standing Series
- 11am - 12pm Mandala Vinyasa
- 12.15pm - 12.45pm Mantra Meditation
- 12.45pm - 1.30pm Lunch Break
- 1.30pm - 2.30pm Yoga Nidra
- 2.45pm - 3.15pm Pranayama (breathing exercise for anxiety, depression and stress)
- 3.30pm - 4.30pm Kirtan* (live Kirtan musicians, chanting uplifting mantra meditation)
*Please bring with you a minimum of £5 cash donation for the band
It is essential to book your space in class as places are limited throughout the day.
To book your place please go to: https://www.sunnydeviyoga.co.uk/book-online