IN-HOUSE: REIKI LEVEL 2 - BECOME A PRACTITIONER
If you have completed Level 1 and wish to elevate your practice, this 2-day course will train you to Reiki Level 2 - whether for personal or professional use.
- Gain confidence and learn in a safe, nurturing environment.
- Attunement ceremony to Level 2
- All the symbols and knowledge you need to practice, presented in an easy-to-understand way by an experienced Reiki Master.
- You will be able to heal others, send distant healing and accelerate your spiritual growth with a great energy shift. Guided meditations, activations, the aura, how to give treatments to others, setting up a practice, giving treatments, absent healing,
- Reconnect to your Reiki 1, no matter how much time has passed!
- Ongoing support in your Reiki development is also offered.
Take the next exciting step on your path and learn to treat others in a therapeutic setting. Receive your Level 2 Practitioner certificate upon completion of a small number of case studies which can be done over the following months in your own time. Practice at Reiki Shares and meet up with colleagues to gain confidence and competence. Please allow at least 21 days between your Reiki Level 1 training and Reiki Level 2.
NB: Reiki 1 students from other teachers are welcome to join, after a chat to check your training.
What to bring?
You can bring food and drink with you or go to the local shops at lunchtime.
Please bring your own water bottle. Wear easy layers, comfortable clothing, warm socks as you will probably take your shoes off, a blanket or shawl if you like. Bring a notepad and pen just in case but you will not need to take copious notes. If you have a favourite crystal do feel free to bring it with you to be attuned alongside you.
Reiki can bring up various emotions and the day is quite intense energetically. It is not recommended that you drink alcohol before, during or after a course. Keep caffeine to a minimum and make sure you eat adequately. It is your responsibility to look after yourself.
Please note: The Isbourne operates a minimum number policy. This means that if our minimum number is not met 24 hours before the session is scheduled to run, then we reserve the right to cancel the session. If you have paid a set fee for the cancelled session, you will get a full refund. Donations are non-refundable. We, therefore, advise customers to secure their place as soon as possible to avoid any disappointment. The Isbourne’s minimum number policy is under the guidance of the tutor running the session. Thank you for your understanding.